- the rights and obligations of registered users of the Website, and regulate the rights and obligations, as well as the extent of liability of the Administrator as the entity responsible for the management and operation of the Website;
- the scope of services provided by the Website;
- conditions for the conclusion and termination of agreements for the provision of services by electronic means;
- complaint-handling conditions and procedure;
- the rules on the protection of personal data of users registered on the Website and using provided services.
3. Website is accessible via the Internet at https://PR.network, as a resource of computerized information and communication system, content of which is managed by PR.network LLC,
3333 Preston Road STE 300 #1110, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
6. Registration on the Website https://PR.network shall be declaration that the User:
- agrees to the provision of the services by the Service Provider, in particular to receive commercial information sent to an e-mail address provided by User during registration process on the Website;
- agrees to his/her personal data being processed in accordance with applicable law and agrees to provide true personal data, and therefore understands that the use of false or someone’s else personal data, including creating false accounts (Accounts), or creating accounts (Accounts) without the consent of the particular individual person is an offence, for which the Website shall not be liable;
- has been informed that giving his/her personal data is voluntary and that he/she shall have the right to access, correct and demand the removal of such data.
7. Software, the name of the Website, its concept and functional layout, artwork and graphic design, including logo, database and architecture are subject to the copyrights or/ and other rights of PR.network LLC with its registered office at 3333 Preston Road STE 300 #1110, Frisco, TX 75034, USA and cannot be used for commercial or non-commercial purposes by other entities without authorization of PR.network LLC with its registered office at 3333 Preston Road STE 300 #1110, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
IP address – individual number that shall be assigned to each computer connected to the Internet.
Cookies – short text messages used by the Website’s servers to store information on the hard drive of the computer used by User. Information stored in „cookies” could be read by server of Service Provider when you reconnect from this particular computer, but it could be read by other servers or other Internet users as well. The cookies, consisting of several letters and numbers, store various information necessary for proper operation of websites.
Voting cycle – 24-hour period when User can cast a vote for specific cards,
Personal data – information gathered during the registration process on the Website, which is referred to in Article. 4(1) of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well as in relevant national provisions
Forum – the Internet forum available at https://PR.network which enables the Users of the Website to exchange opinions and views.
Registration form – form that shall be completed by the Users as a part of Website registration process.
Free vote – procedure of casting votes using PR.network’s VALUE
Premium vote – procedure of casting votes using User’s own VALUE
Losing votes – points assigned by the user to a given card, which rating at the end of the voting cycle is different than the type of vote cast by the user in this cycle.
Winning votes – points assigned by the user to a given card, which rating at the end of the voting cycle corresponds to the type of vote cast by the user in this cycle.
Password – a unique code, selected by the User during the registration process, consisting of letters, number or other selected characters, which shall protect the access to the User’s account.
Consumer – a natural person who or on whose behalf the agreement for the provision of services was concluded for purpose not directly associated with its business or professional activity.
Account – administration panel allowing to manage the Website Services, which shall be assigned to a particular User after registration in the system, available after each successful log in to the system.
Login – unique e-mail address used to identify the User during the registration process and in order to log in to the Account.
Website or PR.network – Website administered by the Service Provider, through which Service Provider provides Internet Platform for the cooperating companies as well as for the Website Users, and which is available at https://PR.network.
User Profile – set of information, data, images, photographs, multimedia and other elements presenting and describing a particular User, given voluntarily and independently by the User in the registration process and obtained in connection with management of the account by registered Users.
Voting activity – Equal allocation of plus and minus points by User on cards every 24 hours.
Tokens, also referred to as coins – individually allocated measures, based on the blockchain technology, that the User can use at PR.network in order to cast votes, create, buy, sell, tokenize cards or exchange funds for other values using Website functionality.
VALUE, also referred as XPR or utility coin – The main utility token of PR.network existing to validate and confirm user transactions and operations. VALUE plays role of an agnostic baseline value for all other tokens
Card coins also referred as NFTs – Tokens created by the community to claim ownership to incomes generated by cards. Card coins are created by Proof-Of-Burn (POB) method in which 1 VALUE is destroyed to initiate the creation of 1 Card Coin. VALUE can be recovered back by POB of Card Coins.
Wallet – the element of the portal's external payment infrastructure in which Tokens and other accounting entries existing within the Website are recorded.
Network fee – a percentage fee charged for user activities and purchases used to prevent spam attacks, secures the system. Network fee is paid back in full as a reward to community members possessing tokens at which user activities and purchases occurred.
Inflation – the act of inflating VALUE by users holding 12000 XPR or more. Inflation percentage is set and governed by the community. Yearly inflation percentage is decided by the community based on Proof-Of-Stake (PoS). Minimum 50% of every allocation issued is allocated to network’s contributors selected by the community.
Service Specification – characteristics and terms and conditions of offered paid service determined for each User individually.
ITC system – set of cooperating IT hardware and software, ensuring the processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunication networks.
Equal rating system – rating system developed by the Service Provider that obliges the Users to cast the same number of votes in favor and against when the vote is taken.
Electronic communications means – technical solutions including ITC equipment and cooperating software tools, allowing individual communications at a distance by using data transmission between ITC systems, including electronic mail.
Electronic delivery of services – performance of the service, which takes place by sending and receiving data through communications systems at the individual request of a User of the system, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, whereby the data is transmitted over a public network.
Service Provider – PR.network LLC, with its registered office at 3333 Preston Road STE 300 #1110, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
User – any natural or legal person or entity having the capacity to perform legal acts but lacking the legal status of a legal person, which uses the services provided by the Website after registration.
Card tokenization – A process of transforming a card into a coin using Stellar Payment Network for the purpose of measuring its market value and establishing card’s ownership. Each card can have up to 100 coins. Ownership of a cards is determined based on the percentage of coins possessed by user.
Content Manager – PR.network LLC, with its registered office at 3333 Preston Road STE 300 #1110, Frisco, TX 75034, USA, the entity responsible for the processing of personal data.
1. Only Users 13 years old and above are permitted to use our Website.
2. The Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means is concluded by the User at the time when he/she uses any services offered by the Service Provider after registration.
3. By the registration, the User:
- shall provide the following data: username, valid e-mail address, sex, year of birth, country and shall complete all fields of registration form unless the field is marked as optional.
- declares that all the data given in the registration form are truthful and do not violate any third parties' rights, but shall also be responsible for the accuracy of the information given in the registration form;
- by checking appropriate field in registration form consents to receive all information related to the services provided by Service Provider and User Account Maintenance sent by Service Provider to a indicated e-mail address;
- is aware that use of the Website shall be, as a rule, free of charge and entirely voluntary, no one could force the particular person to create and hold the Account on the Website administered by the Service Provider.
4. The User may at any time stop the registration procedure, then all existing activities aimed at creating an individual User Account shall be canceled.
5. Following receipt of the registration form duly completed; the Service Provider shall create for the User his/her individual User Account on the Website.
6. The User accesses the account through his/her email or through available gateways: Google, Facebook or Twitter. The User is obliged not to disclose the password to any third party and is solely responsible for damage caused as a result of the disclosure or grossly negligent infringements of data protection provisions, in reference to the password to the Website and to the Wallet.
7. The User may at any time change the account data given during the registration process. If the User removes the data, he/she loses the ability to use the Website to the extent to which these data are necessary for using Website services. In case the data necessary for registration are removed, the User is no longer entitled to use the Website administered by the Service Provider.
8. The User may at any time remove the Account on his/her own or sent the request for the removal to the Administrator’s address. Following receipt of such a request, the Administrator of the Website shall remove the particular account within 21 days of receiving the request.
11. The Service Provider is obliged to immediately block User Account, its IP address or to block access to specific content, if the message referred in point 9 is an official notification of the illegality of the user's actions or content posted by him/her.
12. The User is solely responsible for the content of his/her comments and his/her own actions in the field of social control, that may (in case of significant violations of the rights of other natural persons or entities) put him/her in danger of judicial or administrative responsibility.
13. Every User is entitled to have only one account on the Website. It is forbidden to sell or share accounts to the third parties, also in case they have their own account on the Website.
14. Registration to the Website shall be tantamount to the Users’ declaration that:
- they voluntary started using services on the Website;
- they confirm that data given in registration form applies exclusively to themselves and are truthful;
- they consent to the Users’ personal data given in their registration form or on their account being processed by the Administrator for the purpose of proper performance of the agreement for the provision of the services;
- they allow to use their image placed on the Website for the purpose of rendering services within the Website by the Administrator, and declare that natural persons or other entities, whose image was places on the Website authorized the User to publish such materials.
15. The User is obliged to protect his/her passwords, e-mail accounts and data necessary to log in and use the website, in particular, to refrain from disclosing them to the third parties. The Service Provider is not responsible for the consequences of their loss on the user’s side.
1. Using the services shall be performed in accordance with the law, in particular in accordance with the rules of social coexistence and the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, equality, respect for human rights, including the rights of minorities.
2. The aim of the Website operation is to create a tool of real social control and the ability to influence the shape of society, the local as well as global community, including the ability to evaluate different legal entities, including national and international organizations as well as individuals, through the votes for reputation cards cast by the Users.
3. Website is committed to pluralism, principles of democracy, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice and equality for men and women, in order to create a space of freedom of speech, which could have a proper impact on the certain behaviors and social institutions, through the approval or disapproval of their activity.
4. In order to improve the ability of individuals to influence the various forms of social life, the Website pursuing its own objectives in the field of freedom to manifest one's beliefs, prevents hate speech in the global community which the Internet is, in order to replace it with a substantive exchange of opinions by shaping the image of certain individuals or other entities and national as well as international organizations, including non-profit organizations.
5. By using the Website services, the User shall be obliged to:
- refrain from any action that might complicate or disturb the operation of the Website or the use of the Website services in a manner that may be burdensome to other people,
- give the real personal data; it is unacceptable to create false accounts of non-existent users or give the personal data of other person as one’s own personal data, use the accounts of other users or share the User’s own accounts with other people,
- observe the author’s economic copyrights and rights arising from registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial designs owned by other persons,
6. It is forbidden to publish on the Website contents, materials or pictures which are incompatible with objective law and the principles of social co-existence, encouraging racial, religious, ethnic hatred or propagating violence, discrimination based on sex or other factors, encouraging the commission of crime, as well as vulgar contents, commonly known as morally reprehensible, socially improper, and unauthorized use of someone else's image that infringes the principles of morality and any action which would expose the Website to harm or legal liability.
7. It is forbidden to publish on the Website other texts, materials or pictures which are incompatible with law, which may in particular violate someone’s personality rights, i.e. health, freedom, honor, freedom of conscience, name or pseudonym, image, secrecy of correspondence, scientific, artistic, inventor’s and rationalizing achievements.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. After successful registration the Users receive points that allow them to cast plus and minus votes on cards.
2. Additional Points can we awarded or purchased.
3. The minimum number of points users can purchase as well as their unit price and the method of purchase are determined by the Service Provider in the document called „Token Sale Terms”, which is available on the Website.
4. The User can create and fund the wallet in accordance with methods and rules defined on the Website in the tab “Wallet”
5. Votes cast by the User through the points are valid and influence the final rating of the card provided that each vote is followed by an opposite vote on other card in the same voting cycle.
6. When voting on cards, the User selects the value of the votes, the number of days the value will be consumed, the network fee percentage and the type of vote: plus or minus.
7. The User may select a Free vote or a Premium vote. Free votes provide users with free Value XPR coins allocation to each vote. Free votes require default selections for each vote. The amount of value, the number of days and the network fee percentage must follow the proposed setting. Premium votes require user’s own Value XPR coins and provide users with the flexibility to adjust all the parameters of the vote.
8. The value attached to votes is redistributed on a daily basis among voters considering their voting accuracy in comparison to the overall trend.
9. Voting may result in rewards or losses depending on the voting accuracy. Low voting accuracy of free votes only affects the amount of rewards received due to no user funds are allocated. Premium votes on the other hand might provide losses as the amount received back from the voting activity might be lower than amount of Value XPR allocated.
10. Rewards and losses are calculated as the product of the sum of losing votes, cast for a given card and the number, which is the ratio of the User's points, and which he/she allocated for voting in accordance with paragraph 6, to the sum of points remaining in the prize pool.
11. The condition for obtaining rewards by the User is the state in which the card's at the end of the voting cycle represents the same vote as the vote cast by the user – plus or minus.
12. Users can tokenize cards they cast votes on. Each user can issue up to 1 Card Coin for each card. The maximum of coins a card can have issued is capped at 100 coins. Each coin can be devided into 1/10000000 (one ten millionth)
13. Card created on the basis of the situation set out in paragraph 12 generates Value for its holder whenever the card generates income from votes, advertisement, tips and other sponsored activities.
14. When a financial transaction occurs on a card network fee is charged, and is automatically redistributed pro-rata to the wallets of card coin holders.
15. The number of votes per day User can cast depends on the type of plan. The User may choose to use a free plan or premium.
16. In order to obtain a premium status, the User is obliged to pay a determined amount of money. Purchase of premium increases the number of votes that are at the User’s disposal.
17. The choice of the type of premium plan also affects the possibility to cast hidden or blank votes, create a greater number of cards, and increases the User’s ability to advance in the network
18. The User determines the appropriate settings of his/her accounts and may at any time change the password, profile picture, notification regarding system messages, social and marketing activities, turning on or off the particular options.
19. By casting votes and active participation, the User influences development path, being able to track the voting methods of other users in order to implement the principles of democratization, openness and transparency. The Users may also develop their own list of contacts by inviting friends via e-mail or a ref-link.
20. User’s activity influences the level of experience, and thus – the possibility to cast a greater number of votes, including the hidden and blank votes and create a greater number of cards, which increases in direct proportion to the increasing level of experience.
21. Votes in equity voting system are cast withing 24 hours, that constitute the voting cycle.
22. Verified Users may create cards for all available topic and categories. If specific provisions oblige the User to obtain appropriate consent, it is presumed that the User obtained such a consent prior to the creation of a particular card.
23. Failing that, the User shall be fully responsible for the relevant infringement.
24. It is not allowed to create cards that have already been created on the Website.
25. It is forbidden to take any action which damages the reputation of a public entity, involving in particular publishing ridiculous, vulgar or otherwise compromising photograph or description, as well as any act involving unfair competition, libel, fraud, defamation, misrepresentation in relations to the company's activities, violations of their personal rights, breach of their business secrecy, as well as infringement of copyrights, in particular by sharing photos covered by such rights against the license.
26. The only purpose of creating cards shall be wish to evaluate it, and not the implicit or explicit violation of the law in relations to public entity, mentioned, in particular in the preceding point.
27. The Service Provider provides both free of charge and paid services according to the price list posted on the website that ensures access to the service. Using the content and functionality of the Website and User Account is free of charge. Paid services are performed by the Service Provider on User’s request. In particular, this provision refers to the type of premium plans and functions.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
1. The agreement for the provision of services, that is concluded with the User each time as a result of the registration, may be terminated by either party.
2. The User shall be entitled to terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by requesting to delete the Account on his/her own.
3. The Service Provider shall be entitled to terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means, including removal of User Account in the following cases:
- the User publishes content that is deemed to be incompatible with the applicable law, including the unlawful creation of cards and other User activities incompatible with the principles of respect for the rights of third parties and the principles of pluralism.
4. The Service Provider shall notify the User within 3 days after such termination.
6. The Service Provider may remove the Account at the reasoned request of a third party, in case the occurrence of the conditions set out in § 6 point. 3 a), b) and c) could be proved.
LIABILITY OF SERVICE PROVIDER
Subject to compliance with the provisions on acting in good faith and in accordance with principles of morality and regulations on consumer protection, within the extent permitted in the light of the legislation in force, the liability of Service Provider shall be excluded:
- in case the content and form of materials published through the Services by the Users violate the law or protected by the law rights of third parties;
- in case the material published by the Users as a part of their activity on the Website is used by entities different than the Service Provider, regardless of the way these materials are used;
- in case any User data are lost as a result of external factors or other circumstances beyond the control of Service Provider, in particular as a result of User’s failure to exercise due diligence;
- in case the Website is not available for reasons beyond the activity of the Service Provider;
- in case the access to the Website is interrupted, including situations preventing the User from using the Services being a result of removing a failure, hardware and software testing, the necessity of maintenance or performing other required activities at a time;
- in case of any damage incurred by the Users being a result of read/write problems;
- technical problems related to the use of the Service, arising for reasons beyond the control of the Website, including force majeure or malfunction of the Internet;
- in case the Service Provider prevented User from the use of the User Account on the basis of § 3 paragraphs 8, 9 i 10.
6. The date on which the User was able to read the relevant notification shall be deemed to be date of receipt of such notification.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Any and all complaints must be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the address of Content Manager of the Website: [email protected]. Complaint might also be submitted on the template form available on the website: https://pr.network/rules
2. As duly submitted complaint shall be considered a letter containing at least:
- indication of the entity lodging the complaint (username or company, e-mail address);
- circumstances fully justifying the complaint.
3. Complaints will be considered within 21 days following the receipt of a written complaint by the Service Provider.
4. In the case of any formal defects of the complaint, i.e. omission of the elements specified in §10 point 2 a) - c), in order to deem the complaint to be properly lodged and subsequently to perform its consideration it is obligatory to submit additional information. The deadline for the submitting such information shall run from the date of delivery (including also electronic means) of the last required document or giving the last required information.
5. The decisions of the Website regarding complaints shall be sent by the Portal in writing.
8. Parties undertake to settle all the disputes amicably.
5. In matters not regulated herein, the relevant provisions shall be applied.
6. The Service Provider reserves the right to assign in whole or in part any of its rights and obligations associated with the operation of the Website, without the permission and the opportunity to express any objections by the Users.